Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Insane in the Membrane


Look closely at the picture on the left. Thats what I saw through my eyes last Friday night after dinner. Yup, Britney, Christina, Justin and Fred went cypress hill for the night. Learnt that Justin gets paranoid, Britney gets hyper and Christina is one hell of a good actor. And Fred? Sleepy as usual. Sleepy and you can feel your body is just floating in the air.

Besides the compression session (Reliving woodstock, flying high in the sky above...you get my point) the weekend for me has been great. Watched the FA Cup final last weekend and what else can I say. Liverpool, the greatest club in the world are the comeback Kings. After learning to never give up on Liverpool after last year's European Champions League Final, I never had a doubt that my beloved Liverpool would go down so easily. Down 3-2 with just 4 minutes of extra time to go, Stevie G hits a 35 yard stunner. Amazing...totally amazing. With that Liverpool tied the score 3-3 and held on to win in penalties. You'll never walk alone folks, You'll never walk alone.

Arsenal, Manure and Chelski fans out there you all can never achieve what liverpool has. How many european championships do we have? Not 1, not 2 but 5. Beat that Manure and Chelski.

When you walk through a storm, Hold your head up high and don't be afraid
of
the
dark
See ya

No comments: