Tuesday, August 29, 2006

10 Reasons Why I am such an ASShoLe

10. I secertly breed and train Ninja Ants and send them to do my EVIL Bidding...Muahahaha

9. I Laugh and take the mickey out of people's misery even though if put in a similar situation may suck worse or even fail. Still YOU suck! I also don't keep embarassing moments of friends very well. I'll swear on my deathbed that your patethic sex conversation with a so called "girl" will reach to the ends of the world. Don't Blame me...Blame Globalisation...

8. I make fun out of the new age man who wears pink and curls their eyelashes (Seriously What the fuck do u metrosexual fuckers think you are doing?"

7. When drunk I sing my National Anthem (wrongly of course) irrespective of the time. You may also find me pissing on the nearest tree from where I am.

6. I secertly lower down the fridge and freezer temprature to the lowest setting so that everybody's food is icey cold...(my food is in another fridge, of course). Milk? Frozen. Orange Juice? Frozen. Pasta? Hard as rock.

5. I play Smells Like Teen Spirit on an accoustic guitar at 4.am in the morning and do my Kurt Cobain Screaming impersonation.

4. IT is ME who started the war in Iraq, Lebannon and all the wars in the world. I am the spirit of war. DIe everybody DIe!!!!!!!

3. I purposely call Dominoes Pizza and Scream at them for not being able to bring me a Carlsberg, VB and Asahi flavoured pizza. I call again in 5 minutes asking politely weather they have chinese take out.

2. I stop for pretty girls to cross the road and horn at those who are FUGLY. (Common boys and girls, we all do that...)

1. My name is Daniel Tay....therefore I am an Asshole




Hey you all know I'm not such a bastard and I just made all these stuff up dont ya?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolx.call the pizza guy.poor pizza people...

Anonymous said...

whojen.. hehehe
agree. kesian..
dun gave to them.. wkakakakaa