Sunday, September 10, 2006

DanT, the GREATEST ever Penangite EVER!

I am So great. I am so great, everybody loves me I am so great.

  • I don't pronounce Skype as SKYPY!
  • I have better things to do in my life than Playing online games 24/7 of my life.
  • I am Daniel, therefore I am GREAT
  • A usual day with DanT begins with climbing mountains, swimming with sharks and wrestling Godzilla . I then will fly to Africa to feed the poor and stop by China to Pee on Chairman Mao's grave. I will quickly stop over in Chicago and shootaround with Michael Jordan and pick up a pizza from Lygon Street Melbourne. I still have time to make it home for Mom's lovely dinner.
  • I don't put any make up or curl my eyelashes. Plus I take less than a minute to fix my hair. (SCREW YOU metrosexuals.)
  • I am so smart that I found out that all of life's problems can be solved by ONE single mathematical equation but I chose to forget it because I want to start solving social ills not the mysteries to life.
  • I drink beer.
  • I drink A LOT of Beer.
  • I once got lost in the jungles of Amazon and to survive I killed a rhino with my bare hands. I then pulled of his two tusks and with it I killed 100 Amazon warriors that I encountered. I then chopped off an arm of one of the natives I killed, sharpened it and chopped down 2 trees. With it to build a canoe which I rowed all the way back to Penang with it.
  • I am banned from all kinds of competitions just because I AM GREAT.

"Greatness doesn't come from what you do or say. Neither does it come from winning or being succesful. One is great when he/she steps up and elevates him/herself from the rest. It happens when a person sets themselves apart from the average crowd to achieve unmentionable heights." - Daniel Tay

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

chewy you're nuts =/

Wanster said...

dont elevate urself too high up else ppl will see ur tiny balls :D

danno said...

lils - im not nuts. the chewie is always sane.

wanster- i got big balls and a big banana.....glad to share it with the world mate...

Anonymous said...

guy from penang says to stop killing yourself,get back to penang and game on. 1on1. =P

Des said...

yo pooh!
guess who's here?
long time no see dude!
glad to see u're having such a nice time in Melb...

ur tagline is damn meaningful..damn true...

cheers!
desmond tan

p/s Pizzas from Lygon Street are the Best!