Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Danno's Mid Year Review

Dave was always a man with a plan. Without fail, he would sip his bubbly on New Year’s Eve and read out a list of his New Year's resolution to his buddies.

".....No more smoking......." he blurts out.

".....I will stop calling Dominoes Pizza and ask them for Wantons...."

".....I will learn to stop honking overweight females who cross the road and I will not only stop and smile at the above average looking chick..."

Dave's buddies just look and smile at each other. Five months down the road they know Dave will be having a ciggy in his hand driving down Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah honking at fatties crossing the road. Whats worse is that he would be most probably be smoking even more and start throwing stuff at beautiful but overweight females who cross the road.

Sound all to familiar? Thats because Dave did not have what I call a "Mid Year Reflection Review" Many of us have brilliant plans. Many of us know how to dream big. However where we fail is our follow up plan. So friends and buddies, pimps and hoes, dudes and dudettes, mates and shelias, here is Danno's Mid Year Reflection Review. Ok wait for ittt............ JENG JENG JENG.....Hmm maybe that came too late.

As my close friends, I am sharing this with y'all so that you can help me achieve my goals. So if you see that I am suddenly drifting from these goals, do holla back and let me know.


DANNO's MID YEAR REFLECTION PLAN

1. Smoking

01/01/2008 :- Stop Smoking

01/06/2008:- Avg. 5 a day

If you want to know where the government screws humanity up, this is where they do it. Nicotine has killed more people than Heroin, Extacy, Cocaine and Marijuana. Research studies show that Nicotine is as hard to give up compare to hardcore drugs such as Heroin and Meth. Yet, governments don't even classify this as a drug. Now I am not going to go all hippie on you and say that sniffing coke is better than smoking but even God knows I need help on this.

What Danno is going to do:- Earlier on in the year I have managed to cut down to 3 a day. It suddenly went up to a lot ever since my exam periods. For the rest of the year I am trying to learn how to cope with stress without nicotine.

What YOU can do:- Give me reminders on how much I have smoked today. These reminders help me remind myself how much I have smoked. Also when in a group while eating, do not let me light up in front of you. Force me to go away if I want to smoke. This helps as I am too lazy to walk out from the restaurant etc.


2. Being positive in tough situations

01/01/2008 :- Maintain a positive attitude throughout the day and give a compliment to someone each day

01/06/2008:- HUH?

I think no one knows this but yes, that was one of my goals in the beginning of the year. I think for this one I have failed miserably on this one. I was grumpy when someone stole my yoghurt (DAMMMM) and I was grumpy today when I had woken up so early to make my sandwich and had forgotten to bring it to work today.

What Danno is going to do:- Smile more and give a compliment to someone each day.

What YOU can do:- Be positive with me. Smile. Make a joke when times are tough and fucked up.


3. Meet someone new each week

01/01/2008 :- Meet someone new each week

01/06/2008:- Doing alright. But I have got to stop meeting people like SPB.

This has been alright I guess. Maybe I haven't been Mr Party Animal but I have turned some random strangers into friends this year (exception of SPB of course. She turned from stranger to freakin nightmare)

What Danno is going to do:- Be the DaNt DaWg YO! PIMPINNNNNNn

What YOU can do:- Introduce me to YOUR friends. (Hot ones only, no ccc's unless approved by lil girl)

So boys and girls there you have it. Danno's mid year reflection. And yes I will also stop honking at slightly overweight individuals who cross the road when I drive.

3 comments:

Judson Lim said...

Really enjoyed this entry man!

Anonymous said...

You can start off by telling me i'm beautiful everyday cuzzzie!

danno said...

Jud: Thanks buddy....was a lil bored in the office so decided to draft a lil post.

Jo: I don't have to tell you that. YOu are always beautiful cause im always sexy. Where in the world do you think your good looks come from???????