Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hardcore and Minimalist Rock Combo:- Conquest for Death and My Disco


It is very rare that Malaysia gets a chance to watch really great bands perform live in Malaysia. If you think Linkin Park and My Chemical Romance are GREAT then aren't you a sucker for MTV's bullshit and propaganda. And for any person with 6 inches and balls packed in their crotch think that "Hey but we have Westlife here before what?", I have now struck you off my friends list permanently.........

What Penang got to see on Monday was freakin awesome. A gig featuring:-

Conqest for Death:- A hardcore metal band from the States.

and................

My Disco:- A minimalist rock band hailing from the land down under. I have never heard anything so minimal which was so intense. They sound so freakin good LIVE and much better than listening it off mp3.

Now I must say that I have grown out from all the mosh pits and crowd surfing but It was great to see it all happening on Monday. Reminds me of younger and happier days.

Click here to check it out the gig review, pics and some bootleg concert tracks.




No comments: